Information from Örebro University on the coronavirus
Here you can find all information about how Örebro University is working to respond to the coronavirus situation. This page will be updated with new developments as they happen - please keep checking this page.
This page contains comprehensive information on how Örebro University works to reduce the spread of the coronavirus.
Next semester, the plan is for students at Örebro University to once again receive their education onsite. Preparations are now underway for a cautious opening of university premises this autumn. Read more about the decision here.
If you are a student, you will find information that applies to your courses on Blackboard.
- 11 May: Updated answer to the question "Are there special recommendations concerning face masks in Örebro County?" (Now until 31 May)
- 5 May: New question: "I am not a Swedish citizen. Will I still receive vaccine?"
- 21 April: New question, "Will the university open again in the autumn 2021?"
- 31 March: New question, "Are there special recommendations concerning face masks in Örebro County?"
- 22 February: General information refresh. One new question: "What applies when you want to travel to Sweden from another country?"