Project goals and deliverables
Our goals are to:
- explore the impacts of adherence to a healthy whole diet approach on metabolic and inflammatory outcomes in adults with and without type 2diabetes (T2DM) (Randomized controlled trials)
- depict the links between dietary patterns and conventional as well as novel metabolic and inflammatory biomarkers in European adults, while considering socio-demographic, biological and behavioural factors
- identify facilitators and barriers for adherence to healthy dietary patterns
- bridge the gap between research and dietary-centered community practice including food production and industry
- train a new generation of Early Career Scientists (ECSs).