Articles in journals | Conference papers |
Articles in journals
- Rostami, E. , Karlsson, F. & Gao, S. (2020). Requirements for computerized tools to design information security policies. Computers & security (Print), 99.
- Rostami, E. , Karlsson, F. & Kolkowska, E. (2020). The hunt for computerized support in information security policy management: A literature review. Information and Computer Security, 28 (2), 215-259.
- Thangavel, G. , Rostami, E. & Islam, M. S. (2017). Factors Influencing Non-native Parents to Use Educational e-Services: A Case Study of Preschools in A Swedish Municipality. International Journal of E-Services and Mobile Applications, 9 (4), 41-54.
- Rostami, E. , Karlsson, F. & Gao, S. (2022). Policy Components - A Conceptual Model for Tailoring Information Security Policies. In: Nathan Clarke; Steven Furnell, Human Aspects of Information Security and Assurance 16th IFIP WG 11.12 International Symposium, HAISA 2022, Mytilene, Lesbos, Greece, July 6–8, 2022, Proceedings. Paper presented at 16th IFIP WG 11.12 International Symposium on Human Aspects of Information Security and Assurance (HAISA 2022), Mytilene, Lesbos, Greece, July 6-8, 2022 (pp. 265-274). Springer.
- Rostami, E. (2019). Tailoring policies and involving users in constructing security policies: A mapping study. In: Proceeding of the Thirteen International Syposium on Human Aspect of Information Security & Assurance. Paper presented at HAISA 2019, Nicosia, Cyprus, 15th - 17th July, 2019.