Hanna ÖstlingTitle: Doctoral Student School/office: School of Medical Sciences
Phone: +46 019 6021819
Articles in journals |
Articles in journals
- Carlsson, Y. , Bergman, L. , Zaigham, M. , Linden, K. , Andersson, O. , Veje, M. , Sandström, A. , Wikström, A. & et al. (2021). COVID-19 in Pregnancy and Early Childhood (COPE): study protocol for a prospective, multicentre biobank, survey and database cohort study. BMJ Open, 11 (9).
- Roxenlund, F. , Kruse, R. , Östling, H. & Lodefalk, M. (2021). Differential microRNA expression in placentas of small-for-gestational age neonates with and without exposure to poor maternal gestational weight gain. Journal of Perinatal Medicine, 49 (5), 632-635.
- Östling, H. , Ugarph-Edfeldt, M. & Hildén, K. (2021). Two cases of severe COVID-19 in gestational week 27 and 28 respectively, after which both pregnancies proceeded to term. International journal of obstetric anesthesia, 48.
- Östling, H. , Kruse, R. , Helenius, G. & Lodefalk, M. (2019). Placental expression of microRNAs in infants born small for gestational age. Placenta, 81, 46-53.
- Östling, H. , Kruse, R. , Helenius, G. & Lodefalk, M. (2017). Infants born small-for-gestational age have different placental expression of microRNAs. Hormone Research in Paediatrics, 88 (Suppl. 1), 100-101.