Articles in journals | Doctoral theses, monographs | Reports |
Articles in journals
- Boström, M. , Römmelmann, H. & Sandström, L. (2022). Could practices of reduced consumption during the Covid-19 pandemic facilitate transformative change for sustainability? Experiences from Sweden and Ireland. Frontiers in Sustainability.
- Alsarve, J. , Boye, K. & Sandström, L. (2022). New practices during the pandemic? A qualitative study of parents’ work, care and housework during the COVID-19 pandemic. Journal of Family Studies, 1-20.
Doctoral theses, monographs
- Sandström, L. (2020). Seeking Asylum - Finding a Home? A qualitative study on asylum seekers' integration in two different housing contexts. (Doctoral dissertation). Örebro: Örebro University.
- Sandström, L. , Axelsson, T. K. , Callerstig, A. , Strid, S. & Bobek, A. (2022). RESISTIRÉ: Building back better? Qualitative indications of inequalities produced by Covid-19 and its policy and societal responses. Second cycle summary report. Deliverable report D4.2.. Örebro University.
- Axelsson, T. , Callerstig, A. , Sandström, L. & Strid, S. (2021). Qualitative indications of inequalities produced by COVID-19 and its policy responses: RESISTIRÉ 1st cycle summary report.. Strasbourg: European Science Foundation.