Articles in journals | Conference papers |
Articles in journals
- Tabrisi, R. , Harun-Rashid, M. D. , Johansson, J. , Venizelos, N. & Msghina, M. (2023). Clozapine but not lithium reverses aberrant tyrosine uptake in patients with bipolar disorder. Psychopharmacology, 240 (8), 1667-1676.
- Axelsson Svedell, L. , Lidström-Holmqvist, K. , Arvidsson Lindvall, M. , Cao, Y. & Msghina, M. (2023). Feasibility and tolerability of moderate intensity regular physical exercise as treatment for core symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a randomized pilot study. Frontiers in Sports and Active Living, 5.
- Poikonen, H. , Duberg, A. , Eriksson, M. , Eriksson-Crommert, M. , Lund, M. , Möller, M. & Msghina, M. (2023). “InMotion”—Mixed physical exercise program with creative movement as an intervention for adults with schizophrenia: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 17.
- Rode, J. , Runnamo, R. , Thunberg, P. & Msghina, M. (2023). Salience and hedonic experience as predictors of central stimulant treatment response in ADHD: A resting state fMRI study. Journal of Psychiatric Research, 163, 378-385.
- Arvidsson Lindvall, M. , Lidström-Holmqvist, K. , Axelsson Svedell, L. , Philipson, A. , Cao, Y. & Msghina, M. (2023). START - physical exercise and person-centred cognitive skills training as treatment for adult ADHD: protocol for a randomized controlled trial. BMC Psychiatry, 23 (1).
- Greenfield, M. S. , Wang, Y. & Msghina, M. (2022). Behavioral, cortical and autonomic effects of single-dose escitalopram on the induction and regulation of fear and disgust: Comparison with single-session psychological emotion regulation with reappraisal. Frontiers in Psychiatry, 13.
- Boberg, E. , Iacobaeus, E. , Greenfield, M. S. , Wang, Y. , Msghina, M. & Le Blanc, K. (2022). Reduced prefrontal cortex and sympathetic nervous system activity correlate with fatigue after aHSCT. Bone Marrow Transplantation, 57, 360-369.
- Greenfield, M. S. , Wang, Y. & Msghina, M. (2022). Similarities and differences in the induction and regulation of the negative emotions fear and disgust: A functional near infrared spectroscopy study. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, 63 (6), 581-593.
- Stenmark, L. , Kellner, C. H. , Landén, M. , Larsson, I. , Msghina, M. & Nordenskjöld, A. (2021). Electroconvulsive Therapy and Psychiatric Readmission in Major Depressive Disorder: A Population-Based Register Study. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 144 (6), 599-625.
- Sabet, J. A. , Ekman, M. S. , Lundvall, A. S. , Risérus, U. , Johansson, U. , Öström, Å. , Adamsson, V. , Cao, Y. & et al. (2021). Feasibility and Acceptability of a Healthy Nordic Diet Intervention for the Treatment of Depression: A Randomized Controlled Pilot Trial. Nutrients, 13 (3).
- Boberg, E. , Kadri, N. , Winterling, J. , Davies, L. C. , Björklund, A. , Msghina, M. , Iacobaeus, E. & Le Blanc, K. (2020). Mental fatigue after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation is associated with cognitive dysfunction, but not central nervous system inflammation. Haematologica, 105 (6), e310-e314.
- Poikonen, H. , Duberg, A. , Eriksson, M. , Eriksson Crommert, M. , Lund, M. , Möller, M. & Msghina, M. (2023). InMotion – Mixed physical exercise with creative movement as an intervention for people with schizophrenia. Paper presented at 5th Body Representation Network Conference 2023, 14-15 September 2023, Majorca, Spain.