Nina BuerTitle: Senior Lecturer School/office: School of Health Sciences
Phone: +46 19 303713
About Nina Buer
Nina Buer is a physiotherapist who received her degree in 1986 at Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm. She was employed at Örebro University in 2002 as a lecturer and after her PhD in Physiotherapy 2003, also Karolinska Institutet, she became a senior lecturer. Nina Buer primarily works within the Occupational therapist programme.
- Effects of cognitive assistive technology in individuals with cognitive impairments - a longitudinal study
- Freedom, Rights and Existence for Everyone - in a digital society (FREE)
Articles in journals | Manuscripts |
Articles in journals
- Lindner, H. Y. & Buer, N. (2022). A Study Protocol for Persons With Neurological Diseases: Linking Rehabilitation Goals to the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health With a Focus on Assistive Technology for Cognition and Its Effects. Frontiers in rehabilitation sciences, 3.
- Lindner, H. Y. , Buer, N. & Hermansson, L. (2019). Compensatory Movement in Upper Limb Prosthesis Users during Activity Performance. Prosthetics and Orthotics International, 43 (1 suppl.), 512-512.
- Källstrand Eriksson, J. , Hildingh, C. , Buer, N. & Thulesius, H. (2016). Seniors' self-preservation by maintaining established self and defying deterioration: A grounded theroy. International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-being, 11.
- Källstrand-Eriksson, J. , Baigi, A. , Buer, N. & Hildingh, C. (2013). Perceived vision-related quality of life and risk of falling among community living elderly people. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 27 (2), 433-439.
- Källstrand-Eriksson, J. , Baigi, A. , Buer, N. & Hildingh, C. (2012). Perceived functional visual impairment and risk of falling in a non-institutionalized elderly population in Sweden. European Journal of Public Health, 22 (Suppl. 2), 106-106.
- Kindblom-Rising, K. , Wahlström, R. , Nilsson-Wikmar, L. & Buer, N. (2011). Nursing staff’s movement awareness, attitudes and reported behaviour in patient transfer before and after an educational intervention. Applied Ergonomics, 42 (3), 455-463.
- Kindblom-Rising, K. , Wahlström, R. , Ekman, S. , Buer, N. & Nilsson-Wikmar, L. (2010). Nursing staff's communication modes in patient transfer before and after an educational intervention. Ergonomics, 53 (10), 1217-1227.
- Linton, S. J. , Buer, N. , Samuelsson, L. & Harms-Ringdahl, K. (2010). Pain-related fear, catastrophizing and pain in the recovery from a fracture. Scandinavian Journal of Pain, 1 (1), 38-42.
- Olsson, C. , Buer, N. , Holm, K. & Nilsson-Wikmar, L. (2009). Lumbopelvic pain associated with catastrophizing and fear-avoidance beliefs in early pregnancy. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 88 (4), 378-385.
- Buer, N. & Linton, S. J. (2002). Fear-avoidance beliefs and catastrophizing: occurrence and risk factor in back pain and ADL in the general population. Pain, 99 (3), 485-491.
- Linton, S. J. , Buer, N. , Vlaeyen, J. & Hellsing, A. (1999). Are fear-avoidance beliefs related to the inception of an episode of back pain?: a prospective study. Psychology and Health, 14 (6), 1051-1059.
- Linton, S. J. & Buer, N. (1995). Working despite pain: factors associated with work attendance versus dysfunction. International Journal of Behavioral Medicine, 2 (3), 252-262.
- Källstrand-Eriksson, J. , Hildingh, C. , Buer, N. & Thulesius, H. A grounded theory of seniors’ self-preservation : maintaining residual self and resisting decay.