There were many well-qualified applicants for the Örebro University Scholarships. The following scholarships covering the full tuition have been awarded based on commitment to studies at Örebro University, suitability for the programme of study and academic merits.
Awarded Scholarships for the Academic Year 2019/2020
- Rockiner Kenneth Simoonga, Master in Social Analysis
- Elnaz Tadayon, Master in Information Security Management
- MD Furkanul Islam, Master in Robotics and Intelligent Systems
- Chamika Porage, Master in Applied Statistics
- Jabezie Umuhire, Master in Innate Immunity and Health Disease
Decisions to award the scholarships were made April 25, 2019. Students who are awarded a scholarship will be notified by e-mail.