Install the FLOWlock browser
FLOWlock is a browser that lock down your laptop during exam and you will get access to the exam only. To be able to install FLOWlock you have to have administrator rights on your laptop.
Log in to WISEflow
- Go to se.wiseflow.net/oru.
- Click on eduGAIN.
- Write Örebro in the search box.
- Click on Örebro University which is shown above the search box.
- Log in with your ORU account.
- When logged in to WISEflow, click on your name in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Edit profile and you will get to Profile settings.
- Click on the tab System requirements.
To the left, under heading Basic requirements, you can see if your laptop meets the requirements necessary for WISEflow to run. A tick next to Browser and Operating system, means that your laptop meets the requirements. If something is missing or needs an update, you must follow the instructions on the screen.
1. Download and Install
To the right, under heading FLOWlock requirements, you will find a download link, either Download Windows version or Download Mac version. Click on the link and follow instructions on screen.
2. Try it out
Choose Demonstration of FLOWMulti and click Start flow.