For students taking on-campus written exams
Örebro University is planning to open up for more on-campus written exams as of the end of October (25 October and onwards).
This means that we will be lifting restrictions concerning the maximum number of students in the exam halls. In other words, the exam halls will be used to full capacity.
As a student, you must:
- Follow the instructions issued by the Public Health Agency of Sweden.
- Stay at home and get tested if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
- Sign up for the written exam – sign-up is compulsory. Make sure you check the sign-up window in the student portal Studenttjänster. If you miss the sign-up window, you will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Listen to and follow the invigilators’ instructions outside and inside the exam hall.
- If you are taking your exam in any of the halls L001 or L003 you must bring your own padlock for the lockers where you must put your belongings. No personal effects (bags and coats) may be brought into the exam hall.