Access to the university's facilities

Access to the university’s facilities

You need a university card to gain access to the university's facilities when the entrance doors are locked. You also use this card to gain access each school's computer rooms, which are normally open every day of the week between 07:30–22:00. The university card is also used to gain access to special facilities, for example laboratories, studios, etc. Each school controls the access to these rooms.

Current information about the university card is found here, e.g. where you may receive your card and how to activate it.