How to make an appeal

The student has the right to lodge an appeal against the decision to issue a caution or suspension.

The appeal must have been submitted within three weeks of the day the student was notified of the decision.

The appeal must be in writing.

The appeal must be lodged to the Administrative Court in Karlstad (Förvaltningsrätten i Karlstad) but should however be sent to the Records Office (Registrator), Vice-Chancellor’s Office, Örebro University, SE-701 82 Örebro.

The appeal must contain the following details:

  • who you are;
  • which decision it refers to;
  • what amendments to the decision are requested; and
  • what grounds there are for amending the decision.