EURAXESS - Researchers in Motion is a pan-European initiative delivering information and support services to professional researchers regardless of their career stage. Backed by the European Union and its Member States, it supports researcher mobility and career development, while enhancing scientific collaboration between Europe and the world.
The mission of the EURAXESS Network is to provide assistance to researchers and talents to circulate and collaborate across borders, sectors and disciplines, while facilitating open, transparent, merit-based recruitment and attractive careers within the European Knowledge Sustainable Society.
The EURAXESS Network serves as an implementation tool for the European Research Area, facilitating researchers’ mobility in and beyond Europe, while translating policies into everyday working practice and promoting transnational cooperation and common standards for researchers and institutions in Europe.
EURAXESS web portal
The web portal is a platform for researchers, universities, entrepreneurs and businesses to interact with each other on a global scale. Over 3.9 million web visitors from 233 countries browsed EURAXESS in 2019. The jobs database was very popular, attracting almost 80% of the total page views.
EURAXESS for the researchers
- Web portal with research jobs & funding, fellowships and hosting opportunities
- Career development – info and tools
- Practical information on living and working in European countries
- List of EURAXESS Centers
- EURAXESS Worldwide
- Register for free and upload your CV to the database
EURAXESS for the employer
- Publish vacancies and fellowships
- Gain access to the database of researcher CVs
- EURAXESS Worldwide – Reach outside of Europe
- Web-based support for development & processes, including HRS4R and career support
- Courses & conferences as skills development
Read more at the links below.