Marie MatérneTitle: Affiliated Researcher School/office: School of Law, Psychology and Social Work
Phone: +46 19 303000
About Marie Matérne
Marie is a registered health care counseller and a PhD. She has her employment at Region Örebro as a business developer for Habilitation and assistive technology, she also works as a research supervisor at the University Health Care Research Center. She is an affiliated researcher in social work.
- Water dance intervention for people with Profound Intellectual and multiple disability (PIMD) and implementation processes.
- Quality of care for people with PIMD
- Living with Stroke in Kumla municipality
- Remote interpreting between spoken and signed language
- Habilitation education advanced level 7.5 credits in collaboration with Dalarna University.
- Habilitation training on the web.
- Teaching scientific approach for ST doctors.
- Involved in the training for health care curators.
PhD student, Anette Granberg
C, D and specialist psychologists
Representative in the Swedish network for disability researchers, 2013 - ff.
Member of the Council for Medical Knowledge Management, Örebro Region 2013- ff.
Representative in the Nordic Network on Disability Research, 2013 - ff.
Representative in the International Network of Social Workers in Acquired brain brain injury (INSWABI) 2013-ff.