The Innovation Office – from research to the public good
To make an impression, we need both basic research discoveries and innovations from applied research. The Innovation Office at ORU Innovation offers support in the process of innovation and idea development.
A typical day for a researcher or teacher involves more than just research and teaching. Making their research results available has always been an important responsibility. Spreading their research comes about mainly through publication and teaching. An increasingly important task includes innovation and utilisation of their research findings.
The Innovation Office targets students, researchers and other staff at Örebro University. We also have advanced collaboration with external partners and funding bodies.
- Advice, which is free of charge.
- Support in the innovation and development process.
- Seminars, workshops and courses.
- Protection of your intellectual asset.
- Support in locating funding.
- We respect confidentiality.