About this project
The three year European project investigates the need for clinical reasoning activities and educational support for teachers. Previous research is abundant on definitions of clinical reasoning, not the least regarding medical students' diagnostic reasoning. However, little is known on how to best support all health professions students' development of CR skills.
Örebro University contributes to the project with interprofessional expertise and competence in academic development.
Photo of members of the Swedish project group
The international project group. PI Dr. Inga Hege 2nd from the right.
- Andrzej Kononowicz, Krakow University
- Carina Georg, Karolinska Institutet
- Inga Hege, Augsburg University
- Jennifer Vrouvides, EDU
- Maria Elvén, Mälardalens högskola
- Martin Adler, Instruct
- Monika Sobocan, University of Maribor
- Steven Durning, Uniformed Services University
- Sören Huwendiek, University of Berne
- Ulrika Södergren, Sophiahemmet Högskola