About this project
The three year project will investigate the need for explicit clinical reasoning activities and educational support for teachers. Previous research is abundant on definitions and characteristics of clinical reasoning, not the least regarding medical students' diagnostic reasoning. However, little is known on how to best support students' development of CR skills and how CR can be understood with regards to all health professions in a collaborative fashion. This project will explore these aspects and develop a CR curriculum and educational support to teachers.
The international project group. PI Dr. Inga Hege 2nd from the right.
- Andrzej Kononowicz, Krakow University
- Carina Georg, Karolinska Institutet
- Inga Hege, Augsburg University
- Jennifer Vrouvides, EDU
- Maria Elvén, Mälardalens högskola
- Martin Adler, Instruct
- Monika Sobocan, University of Maribor
- Steven Durning, Uniformed Services University
- Sören Huwendiek, University of Berne