About this project
Ahmed Amer's doctoral thesis.
The overall purpose of this thesis was to investigate the validity evidence for two assessment tools that can be used for children with hemiplegic CP – CHEQ and PEDI-UG. The specific research questions that was investigated for each assessment tool are:
- Do the items under each scale measure only one dimension (unidimensionality)?
- Do the rating scales work as expected (category functioning)?
- Do repeated measurements give stable answers (test-retest reliability)?
- What is the smallest difference between two occasions that reflect a real change (SDD)?
- Ann-Christin Eliasson, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm