About this project
The overall purpose of this thesis is to investigate the validity evidence for two assessment tools that can be used for children with hemiplegic CP – CHEQ and PEDI-UG. The specific research questions that will be investigated for each assessment tool are:
- Do the items under each scale measure only one dimension (unidimensionality)?
- Do the rating scales work as expected (category functioning)?
- Do repeated measurements give stable answers (test-retest reliability)?
- What is the smallest difference between two occasions that reflect a real change (SDD)?
- Ann-Christin Eliasson, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm