Grants Office aims to maximise the capacity of ORU researchers and research environments to obtain external funding for their research.
We do this by:
- Maintaining close contact with funders and the university management
- Keeping researchers informed about calls, news, opportunities, calls, training programmes etc.
- Organising relevant courses and seminars
- Giving advice on funding sources and funding strategies
- Providing support throughout the application process from project concept to contract negotiation.
As an employee of Örebro University you can find us on the intranet: inforum.oru.se (requires log in).
Contact Grants Office
SE-701 82 Örebro
Entréhuset (administrative building)
Studentgatan 1 (or Fakultetsgatan 1)
Grants Office Staff