Fellows, who can apply?
- An incoming researcher must move or have moved from another country
- For the Standard European Fellowship, researchers may not have resided or carried out their main activity in the country of their host organisation for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the reference date (the call deadline).
- To be eligible, a fellow must have a PhD or 4 years’ research experience.
- Any Nationality can apply.
Mobility rules for all fellowships have been summarised below,
|Standard European||Career Restart||Reintegration||Society & Enterprise||Global|
|12 months in the last three years||36 months in the last five years||36 months in the last five years||36 months in the last five years||12 months in the last three years|
|Career break in research at least 12 months within 18 months prior to the call deadline|
To apply (to ORU) as an incoming researcher, three options are available,
- Standard European Fellowships (EF-ST) - for all experienced researchers wishing to pursue their scientific career in another EU Member State or Associated Country
- Career Restart Panel (EF-CAR) - dedicated to researchers who wish to resume their research career in Europe after a career break of at least 12 months immediately prior to the deadline for submission (e.g. after parental leave, working outside research, etc.)
- Reintegration Panel (EF-RI) - dedicated to researchers who wish to return and reintegrate into a longer-term research position in Europe.
Please contact the Grants Office if you have any eligibility inquiries