About this project
The study has four aims:
- to investigate how the risk for lower extremity amputation has developed in Sweden during the last 10 years.
- to investigate the risk of lower extremity amputation in relation to socioeconomic status and diabetes.
- to compare the mortality risk between people who have or have not gone through lower extremity amputation.
- to investigate risk factors for lower extremity amputation among people with diabetes.
This will be investigated by using data from national registers.
- Anton Johannesson, Össur Nordic
- Region Örebro län