About this project
The WHODAS 2.0 is a generic measure of difficulties in everyday activities for people with different health conditions.
The aim of this project was to:
1) translate the instrument to Swedish and examine the understanding of its items and rating scale in people with or without disability;
2) validate the Swedish self-administered version in a normal population by investigating the a) unidimensionality, and b) convergent validity to RAND-36; and,
3) validate the interviewer-administered version in a population of old people living in ordinary homes with community support by testing convergent validity to different measures of function and by test-retest reliability.
Research funding bodies
- Ann-Helene Almborg, Socialstyrelsen
- Cecilia Svanborg, Karolinska institutet