About this project
Different variants of nonlinear Schrödinger equations (NLSE) shows up in applications within atomic physics, superconductivity, and optics. But also in classical systems like in water waves and astrophysics.
In this project vi collaborate internationally within applied computational projects with NLSEs. We also strive theoretical development about excited states and related numerical methods for coupled multi-component systems (n-NLSE).
- Erik Wahlén, Lunds universitet
- Fatkhulla Abdullaev, Physical-Technical Institute, Uzbek Academy of Sciences
- Georgios Kavoulakis, Hellenic Mediterranean University
- Mac Panahbehagh, KTH
- Mads Peter Sørensen, Danmarks Tekniske Universitet
- Wolf von Klitzing, Institute of Electronic Structure and Laser, Foundation for Research and Technology-Hellas