About this project
Collaboration between the Universities of Saint Etienne, Grenoble and Örebro within the Rhône-Alpes Reference Centre for Rare Neuromuscular Diseases
Establish a program of physical training for patients suffering from FSHD that will fulfil the two following criteria:
1. compatible with the daily professional/social activity of the patients so it can be integrated in their life habits
2.intense enough so functional benefits can be induced.
Controlled and randomized study in FSHD patients, 24 weeks of a supervised training program combining aerobic and strength training sessions
Multi-factorial evaluations, including biological, physiological, functional, and quality of life questionnaires.
Jean Christophe Antoine
- Bernard Wuyam , University of Grenoble
- Cyrille Bankolé , University of Grenoble
- Emmeline Lagrange , University of Grenoble
- Guillaume Millet , University of Grenoble
- Gunnar Falk, USÖ
- Jean Christophe Antoine , University Jean Monnet Saint-Etienne
- Léonard Féasson , University Jean-Monnet Saint-Etienne