About this team
The purpose of the research group's activities is to develop the practical research collaboration with the preschool, and thus also the preschool teacher education. The research collaboration is based on the preschool's operational needs, contributes with new research and is internship development.
The group is currently working within five projects:
- From positive stories to proven experience – collegial learning in a stressed everyday environment
- Collegial structures and collaborative learning
- A continuous development of quality in preschool: Focusing on documentation and systematic quality work
- Sustainable and equitable preschool
- Everyday work in preschool – professional roles in preschool