Artiklar i tidskrifter | Artiklar, forskningsöversikter | Doktorsavhandlingar | Kapitel i böcker, del av antologier | Konferensbidrag |
Artiklar i tidskrifter
- Schnittka, O. , Hofmann, J. , Johnen, M. , Erfgen, C. & Rezvani, Z. (2022). Brand evaluations in sponsorship versus celebrity endorsement. International Journal of Market Research, 65 (1), 126-144.
- Faerber, L. S. , Ahrholdt, D. C. , Schnittka, O. & Rezvani, Z. (2021). Multimedia-guides and word-of-mouth in nostalgic visitor attractions: the case for a German Wax Museum. Leisure Studies, 40 (5), 682-697.
- Faerber, L. S. , Ahrholdt, D. C. , Schnittka, O. & Rezvani, Z. (2021). Visitor characteristics matter: how the positive impact of visit duration on visitor satisfaction at visitor attractions is moderated. Zeitschrift für Betriebswirtschaft (91), 333-351.
- Jansson, J. & Rezvani, Z. (2019). Public responses to an environmental transport policy in Sweden: Differentiating between acceptance and support for conventional and alternative fuel vehicles. Energy Research & Social Science, 48, 13-21.
- Rezvani, Z. , Jansson, J. & Bengtsson, M. (2018). Consumer motivations for sustainable consumption: The interaction of gain, normative and hedonic motivations on electric vehicle adoption. Business Strategy and the Environment, 27 (8), 1272-1283.
- Dragin-Jensen, C. , Schnittka, O. , Feddersen, A. , Kottemann, P. & Rezvani, Z. (2018). They come from near and far: the impact of spatial distance to event location on event attendance motivations. Scandinavian Journal of Hospitality and Tourism, 18 (Suppl. 1), 87-100.
- Rezvani, Z. , Jansson, J. & Bengtsson, M. (2017). Cause I'll Feel Good! An Investigation into the Effects of Anticipated Emotions and Personal Moral Norms on Consumer Pro-Environmental Behavior. Journal of Promotion Management, 23 (1), 163-183.
- Dehghanpour, A. & Rezvani, Z. (2015). The profile of unethical insurance customers: a European perspective. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 33 (3), 298-315.
- Estelami, H. & Rezvani, Z. (2011). Structural and perceptual determinants of the price of online business education. Journal of Product & Brand Management, 20 (2), 158-165.
- Fatemi, H. , Leijerholt, U. , Rezvani, Z. & Schnittka, O. (2023). Consumer responses to sustainable product branding strategies: a literature review and future research agenda. Baltic Journal of Management, 18 (4), 525-542.
- Rezvani, Z. , Jansson, J. & Bodin, J. (2015). Advances in consumer electric vehicle adoption research: A review and research agenda. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 34, 122-136.
- Rezvani, Z. (2017). Drivers to and barriers against sustainable consumption: exploring the role of consumer anticipated emotions in the context of consumer adoption of alternative fuel vehicles. (Doctoral dissertation). Umeå: Umeå universitet.
Kapitel i böcker, del av antologier
- Estelami, H. & Rezvani, Z. (2013). An exploratory study of perceptual and structural determinants of price of online business education. I: Hooman Estelami, Frontiers of distance learning in business education (ss. 46-63). . Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- Rezvani, Z. , Sohn, S. , Jansson, J. & Schnittka, O. (2021). Proud and Relieved? How Consumers' Emotions towards an Environmental Policy Affect Perceived Policy Effectiveness and Pro-Environmental Behavior. I: Proceedings of the European Marketing Academy, 50th, 2021. Konferensbidrag vid 50th Annual European Marketing Academy Conference (EMAC 2021), Madrid, Spain, (Online conference), May 25-28, 2021. European Marketing Academy.
- Rezvani, Z. & Jansson, J. (2016). Cause I’ll Feel Good! The Influence of Anticipated Emotions on Consumer Pro-environmental Behavior. I: Luca Petruzzellis; Russell S. Winer, Rediscovering the Essentiality of Marketing Proceedings of the 2015 Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) World Marketing Congress. Konferensbidrag vid 18th Academy-of-Marketing-Science (AMS) World Marketing Congress, Acad Marketing Sci, Bari, Italy, July 14-18, 2015. (ss. 117-125). Cham: Springer.
- Rezvani, Z. , Jansson, J. & Bengtsson, M. (2016). Exploring the interplay of consumers’ gain, hedonic and normative goals and the role of perceived social norm related to pro-environmental behavioral intentions. I: Conference Proceedings of the EMAC Annual Conference 2016. Konferensbidrag vid 45th European Marketing Academy Conference (EMAC), Oslo, Norway, May 24-27, 2016.
- Rezvani, Z. & Jansson, J. (2014). A car owner perspective on the fossil fuel independent car fleet policy in Sweden. I: Proceedings of the 20th Annual International Sustainable Development Research Conference (AISDRC), June 18-20, Trondheim, Norway. Konferensbidrag vid 20th Annual International Sustainable Development Research Conference (AISDRC), Trondheim, Norway, June 18-20, 2014.